Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The upcoming movie "21"

As I sit here writing this I am waiting for it to get dark so the movie shoot I am on can continue. I've been here seven hours (an hour away from overtime rate!) and I've worked about 90 minutes so far. The first 4.5 were really tough: snack-break followed by lunch. That was it. No work, just sit around and wait and eat (and get paid for it).

In the scene we did so far I walked past the main character over and over again. In the scene we are waiting to do I will be driving down the street in my truck. At least I will be warm and comfy.

Ooh, they just called me, gotta go...more later...

- - - - - - - - - -
This email came from my mobile device.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a tough gig. Snack then lunch? Hold me back!

-S

Anonymous said...

I'm a CH. 6 reporter in the in the Award Ceremony...

Mike779