Thursday, June 24, 2004

Aerosmith, 2004

Chris and I went to see Aerosmith and Cheap Trick at the Tweeter Center. Big surprise, huh?!? hahaha

We had a couple of the best seats in the house! Literally. We were barely 10 rows back from the main stage and right up against the runway/catwalk stage (whatever you wanna call it) that extended out into the audience from the main stage. Our seats were better than football star Doug Flutie who was about 10-15 rows behind us. :)

I took some really good pics with my camera-phone, one of which was published in the magazine Entertainment Weekly. You can see those pics I took along with pics that someone in front of us took here -- since they had a real camera, their pics are obviously much better than mine (but they didn't get any of theirs in a magazine, so there!!).

An extra cool thing about this show is that they were filming a scene for an upcoming movie that will be the sequel to the movie "Get Shorty". Since our seats were so great, I'm sure we'll be in a frame or two in the movie so I can't wait for the DVD to come out.


No comments: